You can input your blood glucose level in Hedia Diabetes Assistant without making a insulin calculation. You can do this by making a new entry in your logbook - here's how you do it.
- Click on 'Logbook' in the menu bar
- Click on '+'+ in the upper right corner to add a new entry
- Edit date and time of the measurement if needed
- Enter your blood glucose value
- Click on 'Save to logbook'
To achieve optimal glycaemic control, we recommend that you use the insulin calculation feature instead of only inputting blood glucose in the logbook.