In the Food Library you can add food items as your favourites by following the instructions below:
- Go to the Hedia Diabetes Assistant dashboard and click “Food”
- Click “Search for food item, dish, food, drinks or brands” and type in what you are looking for (e.g., apple). Please note that the search can bring more than one result
- Find item from the “Search results” and click on the star sign (on the right side of the item)
- Choose which time period you want to add the food item for (breakfast, lunch, dinner or night)
- Enter the amount of the food item you consume (press the “Add” button to set the default amount for quick add)
- Click 'Add to favourites'; you can find an overview of your favourite food items under 'Favourites'.
Success! Now you have added one of the food items to your favourites list.
By adding food items as favourites, you will avoid searching for the same item again and again. Instead, you will be able to select it quickly and continue with the calculation.